Residential Lettings & Property Management
Ideas for life
Residential Property Management
Our residential management team offer a personalised service to suit the owner’s requirements from finding tenant only to fully managing your property. We currently manage a wide range of properties, which include single properties for by-to-let landlords right up to large portfolios for international property investors.
- Finding and vetting potential tenants (and guarantors if necessary)
- Collecting rent and deposits (which are then protected under The Dispute Service (TDS))
- Setting up tenancy agreement and prescribed information for TDS
- Providing Inventory & Condition Reports
- Ensuring that all safety certificates are up to date
- Providing up to date Fire Risk Assessments
- Monthly finance & aged debtor reporting to the Client
- Supervision of contractors for any maintenance
- 24/7 emergency maintenance arrangements
- Regular inspections
- End of tenancy check out and negotiating any deposit return disputes
Formed in 1994 Carr & Priddle has grown almost tenfold in this time, recruiting a range of specialists in their respective fields (including a past President of The Brighton & Hove Estate Agents Association) to service the ever expanding requirements of their clients.
Combining skill sets along with investing in & optimising the use of some of the latest technology has been key in the ongoing success & expansion of the firm that is not only recognised by clients, but also by national publications such as EGI With recognition in the form of The Top Dealmaker Award. The greatest achievement however is our senior partner who passes on his benefits of over half a century of experience in the business.